Hotel Del Coronado


Happy New Year!  Welcome to 2017 and all of it's possibilities.  I started the year off at the beach, painting this historic and beautiful hotel.  It was a brisk morning, around 55 degrees but the skies were so bright with the sun bursting through after the storm, it was a delicious morning to paint.

I'm doing a 31/31 painting challenge for the month of January,  I'll be painting everyday and making them available at discount prices: the daily painting will be available and can be found at KatharineEngh.com.  The prices plus tax and shipping are as follows: $200 (large), $150 (Medium) and $100 (Small), all paintings include a gallery quality double mat.  I hope you check out my online gallery to see the entire selection.

Hotel Del Coronado - 12x16, Watercolor

Comments

Popular Posts