Day 25 of Thirty Day Painting Challenge

 


I hiked up the headlands early this morning with my backpack and found a bench next to the fence across from the 7th Tee box of the North Course, Torrey Pines. Today was practice day, as there is no amateur day this year because the tournament starts on Wednesday.  While I was just getting started, Nick Faldo (Sir to his friends), walked up and exclaimed that it was a long way to walk. (Its the northern most point in the golf course, furthest away from the Pro Shop. He then took a seat on one of the ice chests on the tee box facing away from the fence and he had good a rest before he resumed his course survey.  

"Broken Arrow" , watercolor on Aquabord



My setup on outside the fence.


Nick Faldo heading down the north 7th fairway.  (He brought a couple of clubs with him but didn't hit).


My Practice Tracker:
I've hit 270 balls on the driving range since my lesson which was one week ago Friday. 
Only 4730 to go.

Comments

Popular Posts