Day 13 of Thirty Day Challenge


A couple of studies of the surf, at Torrey Pines Headlands.  It was a chilly hike up the headlands, and more so further along the trail up to the golf course (north course), but I was on a mission.  I found the LPGA pro at the north end of the driving range giving a lesson and as I pled my case, she was able to work me in at 2 pm.  A good walk spoiled? Nah. I was full of promise.


 Jenny, the LPGA pro, was teaching a married couple when I arrived before 2.  I enjoyed watching and listening to the lesson which I learned later was in Mandarin.  Jenny let me warm up before my lesson with a bucket of balls.   As she waved goodbye to her previous students she approached me saying there are two things she was observing, my mobility and my stability.   Mobility is pretty good, she said.  But stability - well, needs some focus.  

The story of my life.  Ha!

Watercolor on paper.

KatharineEngh.com

Follow me on Instagram at Kathy_Engh

Comments

Popular Posts