2019 Art Challenge. Day 1 of 100. 

I love to start the new year with a good challenge that will push me to grow. So last year I did 90 days of daily paintings.  And that was great, I learned, l developed skills faster than I thought I could, I learned to fail fast, so what’s next?  Well, I’m rounding up to 100.  I’m going to create (and post) my original art for the next 100 days! I hope you will follow my progress because your support keeps me going.  

To quote one of my favorite authors, Annie Lamont:     "You are going to feel like hell if you never write the stuff that is tugging on the sleeves of your heart--your stories, visions, memories, songs: your truth, your version of things, in your voice. That is really all you have to offer us, and it’s why you were born."



We’ve had a warmer and sunnier winter than last year in Bellingham which has created some spectacular sunsets.    Please contact me @ katharineenghart@gmail.com to purchase.  

Comments

Popular Posts